Based on the Governor’s and Mayor’s orders to stay at home, we are making the following adjustments:
- All MTA and independent contractor classes, hall rentals, and meetings will be canceled through April 30, 2020.
- All March, April and May special events are canceled.
- Tiny Tots and Seniors are canceled for March, April and May.
- All swim lessons and water aerobics are canceled for April and May.
- All MTA rec centers will be closed through April 30th, then re-assessed. While the rec 3 facility will be closed, it will be staffed M-F from 8am – 4:30pm through the pass-thru window to the exterior. The window will be for taking deliveries and mail drop off, including Design applications. No transactions will be processed.
- Until April 30th, MTA landscaping will be reduced to only 5 workers per day, Monday through Friday from 8am to 4:30pm, with a focus on mowing.
- Until April 30th, Maintenance will be reduced to only 2 workers per day, Monday through Friday from 8am to 4:30pm, with a focus on rubbish pickup from the oops stations and keeping the pools clean.
- The MTA Admin office will be closed to homeowners through April, then re-assessed.
- Design applications will be accepted via mail or email through April 30, 2020. Drop-off applications will only be accepted at rec 3 M-F.
- Accounting will accept mail-in transactions. Escrow demands will be processed once a week. Invoices will be processed and checks will be cut weekly.
- During this time, employees who aren’t working are encouraged to stay at home to help reduce the spread of the virus.
- Any further government mandated or recommended guidance will be followed, and may change the aforementioned dates.
- Management is continuously monitoring the CDC for updates or required changes to procedures, and will err on the side of caution, in order to protect our homeowners and employees.
As you can see, things are changing very quickly. We will make adjustments as needed, with the number one priority being the safety of you, our homeowners, and all employees. Further updates will be provided as needed.