The following is the most current information as of 5/15/20. Please check our website for updates as things change. We will continue to adjust business operations and policies as needed. The following actions will affect some of our homeowners:
- All MTA and independent contractor classes, hall rentals, and meetings are canceled through June 30, 2020.
- All May and June special events are canceled.
- Tiny Tots and Seniors are canceled for May and June.
- All swim lessons and water aerobics are canceled for May. We are currently monitoring for June, and we are researching how swim lessons can be done safely with social distancing, should the government allow that activity to resume. We are not opening registration until we can confirm.
- All MTA rec centers will be closed through June 30th, subject to government mandates. We may re-open sooner if allowed. While the rec 3 facility will be closed, it will be staffed M-F from 8am – 4:30pm through the pass-thru window to the exterior. The window will be for taking deliveries and mail drop off, including Design applications. No transactions will be processed.
- The government has allowed one-on-one tennis and pickleball, effective May 15th, with many restrictions. MTA is evaluating the restrictions and planning how to safely reopen under the current circumstances. We do not expect to open before June 1st. Watch for future updates. Considerations include creating an online registration process, updating rules to meet government requirements, modifying the facility to meet government requirements, ensuring protective equipment for staff is in place, training all staff on new procedures and job duties, reviewing insurance coverage needs, documenting all procedures, and completing a legal review of everything.
- MTA landscaping is at full strength.
- Until May 31st, Maintenance will be reduced to only 2-3 workers per day, seven days a week, with a focus on rubbish pickup from the oops stations and keeping the pools clean. We are also cleaning and preparing for reopening and on many days will be at full staffing.
- The MTA Admin office will be closed to homeowners through May, then re-assessed.
- Design applications will be accepted via mail or email through May 31, 2020. Drop-off applications will only be accepted at rec 3 M-F.
- Accounting will accept mail-in transactions. Escrow demands will be processed once a week. Invoices will be processed and checks will be cut weekly.
- During this time, employees who are able, are working from home to help reduce the spread of the virus. Phones are not being answered as there are no employees in the office most days. Email remains the best method of contact.
- Any further government mandated or recommended guidance will be reviewed, and may change the aforementioned dates.
- Management is continuously monitoring the CDC for updates or required changes to procedures, and will err on the side of caution, in order to protect our homeowners and employees.
We will continue to make adjustments as needed, with the number one priority being the safety of our homeowners and all employees. If you have any questions, please contact Dave O’Neal, General Manager, at .