The following is the most current information as of 5/30/20. Please check our website for updates as things change. We will continue to adjust business operations and policies as needed. The following actions will affect some of our homeowners:
- All MTA and independent contractor classes, hall rentals, and meetings are canceled through June 30, 2020.
- All May and June special events are canceled.
- Tiny Tots and Seniors are canceled for May and June.
- All swim lessons and water aerobics are canceled for May and June. We are currently monitoring for July, but it is doubtful swim lessons will return while social distancing requirements are in place.
- All MTA rec centers will be closed through June 30th, subject to government mandates. We may re-open sooner if allowed. While the rec 3 facility will be closed, it will be staffed seven days a week from 7am – 7pm through the pass-thru window to the exterior. The window will be for taking deliveries and mail drop off, including Design applications. No transactions will be processed.
- Pickleball and Tennis are open, see emergency rules for tennis and pickleball in the rules section. Singles and Doubles play is allowed, with restrictions.
- We are in the process of reopening pools and evaluating all the restrictions to decide how they will open. Our goal is to open by June 5th, at minimum for lap swim. Watch for updates.
- MTA landscaping is at full strength.
- Maintenance is at full strength.
- The MTA Admin office will be closed to homeowners through June, then re-assessed.
- Design applications will be accepted via mail or email. Drop-off applications will only be accepted at rec 3.
- Accounting will accept mail-in transactions. Escrow demands will be processed once a week. Invoices will be processed and checks will be cut weekly.
- During this time, employees who are able, are working from home to help reduce the spread of the virus. Phones are not being answered as there are no employees in the office most days. Email remains the best method of contact.
- Any further government mandated or recommended guidance will be reviewed, and may change the aforementioned dates.
- Management is continuously monitoring the CDC for updates or required changes to procedures, and will err on the side of caution, in order to protect our homeowners and employees.
We will continue to make adjustments as needed, with the number one priority being the safety of our homeowners, and all employees. If you have any questions, please contact Dave O’Neal, General Manager, at .