The following is the most current information as of 6/09/20. Please check our website for updates as things change. We will continue to adjust business operations and policies as needed. The following actions will affect some of our homeowners:
- All MTA and independent contractor classes, hall rentals, and meetings are canceled through July 31, 2020.
- All June and July special events are canceled.
- Tiny Tots and Seniors are canceled for June and July. Due to social distancing requirements, it may be many months before these programs return.
- All swim lessons and water aerobics are canceled for June and July. We are monitoring the ever-changing guidelines, but it is doubtful swim lessons will return while social distancing requirements are in place.
- All MTA rec centers and pools are planned to re-open on June 19th, with the exception of rec 5 and rec 6. Capacity will be limited to no more than ten per pool during open swim. The rec 4 splash park will be limited to no more than ten at a time. A reservation system may be implemented for open swim to ensure as many people as possible have equal access. The rec 7 gym will be limited to no more than ten playing on the court at a time. The rules will be posted as soon as they are ready. It is recommended to get a WebTrac login and password, as that will be needed if open swim is done via reservations. Initial hours of operation will be 7am to 7pm, seven days a week for most rec centers. Recs 3 and 4 pools/splash park will open at 10am.
- Pickleball and Tennis are open, see emergency rules for tennis and pickleball in the rules section. Singles and Doubles play is allowed, with restrictions.
- Recs 1, 2 and 7 pools are open now, by reservation only, for lap swim only. Hours of operation are 7am to 7pm, seven days a week.
- MTA landscaping is at full strength.
- Maintenance is at full strength.
- The MTA Admin office phone (623-7300) will re-open on June 15th, from 8am to noon, and 1pm to 4:30pm. The building will be closed to walk-in customers. All departments will be doing all functions Monday through Friday. The building will have about 50% staffing on site, with the remaining staff working remotely. All staff will have full email access to answer questions remotely. Covenants will be fully staffed every Monday to take phone calls. Design will be fully staffed every Tuesday to take phone calls.
- Design applications are accepted via mail or email. Drop-off applications will only be accepted at rec 3. Starting 6/19, applications can be dropped off at rec 7 again.
- Email remains the best method of contact.
- Any further government mandated or recommended guidance will be reviewed, and may change the aforementioned dates.
- Management is continuously monitoring the CDC for updates or required changes to procedures, and will err on the side of caution, in order to protect our homeowners and employees.
We will continue to make adjustments as needed, with the number one priority being the safety of our homeowners, and all employees. If you have any questions, please contact Dave O’Neal, General Manager, at .