Eat The Street Mililani proudly sponsored by Town Center of Mililani
Date: Saturday, September 12, 2015 (This Saturday)
Location: 95-1333 Lehiwa Drive / MTA Rec Center 7 & Mililani Ike Elementary School
“Hawaii’s largest food truck and street food rally, Eat The Street, returns to Central Oahu! On top of a huge selection of great food, Eat The Street Mililani will offer a wide variety of activities, entertainment, shopping and fun for the entire family. Some of the amenities include lots of indoor and outdoor seating, FREE shuttles to and from the event with four additional parking lots & two pedestrian pick up locations, and the Bankoh BankMobile for convenient ATM access.”
FREE SHUTTLE INFO:
Shuttle service starts at 1:00 P.M. Last shuttle leaves the event at approximately 7:45 P.M. Shuttles arrive about every 30 minutes. Times may vary.
1) Mililani Uka Elementary School 94-380 Kuahelani Ave
2) Town Center of Mililani 95-1249 Meheula Parkway
3) Mililani Park & Ride 95-1101 Ukuwai Street
4) Mililani Mauka Elementary School 95-1111 Makaikai Street
5) Ka’apeha St. & Kuauli St. Corner Pedestrian Pick Up Only
6) Mililani Middle School Pedestrian Pick Up Only
OVER 40 FOOD VENDORS, CRAFT VENDORS, KEIKI FUN ZONE FEATURING
BOUNCERS, ARCHERY SKILL GAMES, BUBBLES & MORE!
LIVE MUSIC AND ENTERTAINMENT BY ETHAN COLTE, ALI’I TASI,
MILILANI’S GOT TALENT WINNERS, HAWAII YOUTH CHORUS,
JESSE VALOR BAND AND MORE!