MTA members can find a variety of forms and applications on this page.
Homeowners must obtain a Design Permit from the MTA Design Committee prior to any home construction. Any project that is started or completed prior to approval from the Design Committee must immediately complete and submit the Design Committee Application Form below. If you have projects that have been started or completed, please submit copies of the improvements along with a plot plan and a Design Committee Application Form to the Design Committee for review. The review process will take up to 30 days to complete and may require modifications if your improvement is not in accordance with the governing documents.
For copies of the Design Committee Rules, approved roofing materials and paints, visit the Rules and Covenants page, or feel free to view the paint sample board at several of the recreation centers and at the MTA administrative office.
- Design Committee Application Form
- Addendum Request to Design Application Form
- Design Sign Application Form
- Request for Design Permit Time Extension
- Siding Fill In Form
- MTA Facility Rental Rules.
- Recreation Center 7 Pavilion Reservation Form See Rent an MTA facility for more information.
- Homeowner Authorizing Property Management Company-Individual – Homeowners may request to have a property management company be responsible for Transfer of Privileges, Design and Covenants issues, billing of maintenance assessments and/or receiving annual meeting notices.
- Homeowner Change of Address Form
- Owners Membership Information Form – Homeowners may use this form to add family members who are living with them on their property.
- Transfer of Recreational Privileges – Homeowners may transfer privileges to their tenants. * Please allow 5 working days to process.
- Joint Agreement of Common Wall Ownership and Maintenance
Programs and Class
All forms are in PDF format
If you need a reader click above