Make a Difference Day
October 24, 2015
- Pet Adoption
- Pet Supply Drive
- Tunnel Painting
- Sign Waving
- Gently Used Clothing & Dry Goods Collection
- Women’s Professional Clothing Drive
- Collection of Sundries Small Toys & School Supply Items
Volunteers: Please call (808) 623-7300 to register.
Note: All volunteers must sign a waiver (see link) or have one signed by parent or guardian. All children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Tunnel Painting – (Kamehameha Hwy. Tunnel – Connecting to Rec 1) 8am – 12 noon
- Paint provided by Sherwin-Williams
- Assist with the beautification of the Kam. Hwy. Tunnel. Wear clothes and shoes that you won’t mind if they get a bit of paint on them.
- Sign Waving (Kamehameha Hwy. near Mililani McDonald’s) 8am – 9:30am
- Bring your own sign with a safe driving theme (Example: “Slow Down”, “Drive with Aloha”, “Don’t Text & Drive”, “Safety First”). We will also have signs available.
- 8:00am – 8:30am
- 8:30am – 9:00am
- 9:00am – 9:30am
- E-Cycle & Donation Collection (Rec 7) 8am – 12 noon
- Assist with the sorting and organization of donation items. Assist members with E-Cycle items.