The following is the most current information as of 8/7/20. Please check our website for updates as things change. We will continue to adjust business operations and policies as needed. The following actions will affect some of our homeowners:
- From August 8th through September 4th, per the Mayor’s Order 2020-23, all rec centers will be closed. The rec 3 business office will be open for walk-up transactions, from 7am to 7pm, seven days a week, closed holidays.
- Also per order 2020-23, all outdoor open areas are ordered closed. This includes the Ku’ulako Tot Lot, Ravine Park, Triangle Park (Ukuwai and Ko’olani), and the exercise equipment by the Mauka Sign. Be aware that HPD will be increasing patrols of open areas and parks.
- All MTA and independent contractor classes, hall rentals, and meetings are canceled for August and September.
- All August and September special events are canceled.
- Tiny Tots and Seniors are canceled for August and September. Due to social distancing requirements, it may be many months before these programs return.
- All swim lessons and water aerobics are canceled for August and September. It is doubtful swim lessons and water aerobics will return while social distancing requirements are in place.
- The MTA Admin office phone (623-7300) is answered M-F, from 8am to noon, and 1pm to 4:30pm. The building is closed to walk-in customers. All departments will be doing all functions Monday through Friday. Covenants staff are in the office every Monday to take phone calls. Design is staffed every Tuesday to take phone calls.
- Design applications are accepted via mail or email. You may also drop-off applications at rec 3.
- Email remains the best method of contact.
- Any further government mandated or recommended guidance will be reviewed, and may change the aforementioned dates.
- Management is continuously monitoring the CDC for updates or required changes to procedures, and will err on the side of caution, in order to protect our homeowners and employees.
We will continue to make adjustments as needed, with the number one priority being the safety of our homeowners, and all employees. If you have any questions, please contact Dave O’Neal, General Manager, at .