Application forms for any project
MTA members can find a variety of forms and applications on this page. Homeowners must obtain a Design Permit from the MTA Design Committee prior to any home construction. Any project that is started or completed prior to approval from the Design Committee must immediately complete and submit the Design Committee Application Form below. If you have projects that have been started or completed, please submit copies of the improvements along with a plot plan and a Design Committee Application Form to the Design Committee for review. The review process will take up to 30 days to complete and may require modifications if your improvement is not in accordance with the governing documents. For copies of the Design Committee Rules, approved roofing materials and paints, visit the Rules and Covenants page, or feel free to view the paint sample board at several of the recreation centers and at the MTA administrative office.
- Homeowner Authorizing Property Management Company-Individual – Homeowners may request to have a property management company be responsible for Transfer of Privileges, Design and Covenants issues, billing of maintenance assessments and/or receiving annual meeting notices.
- Homeowner Change of Address Form
- Owners Membership Information Form – Homeowners may use this form to add family members who are living with them on their property.
- Transfer of Recreational Privileges – Homeowners may transfer privileges to their tenants. * Please allow 5 working days to process.
- Joint Agreement of Common Wall Ownership and Maintenance
WebTrac is our online recreation system. To gain access to the system you will need to have an email address on file. Fill out the form below and submit it to any of our business office or to