MTA ID Cards
For Facility and Activities
All MTA members are entitled to purchase an MTA ID Card. ID cards are required for access to the recreation centers and other MTA benefits. Cards can be purchased at:
- Rec Center 3 Business Office
- Rec Center 7 Business Office
- Only one Member ID card is needed for your entire household.
- Registered household members can take a picture of the barcode on the back of the card in lieu of purchasing additional cards.
- Please stop by any Recreation Center or Business Office to have your picture taken for our RecTrac system and don’t forget to bring a picture ID for verification.
|One Year Renewal||$5.00|
*you may also take a picture of the barcode in the back of the card with your phone in lieu of purchasing an additional card.
Guests will be required to have a Guest Pass, good for one day, with a fee of $10.00 per pass (each individual needs a pass). This pass is good for the entire day it is used, at any MTA Rec. Center as long as the guest is accompanied by the member at all times. Guest Passes may be purchased at Rec 1, 2, 4, 6 or at one of our Business Offices at Rec 3 and 7.
You can now renew your ID Cards online. Log in to the WebTrac site. You can find “membership renewal” under My Account > History & Balance.
** For owners only.