MTA homeowners on the property deed or MTA tenants with Transfer of Privileges forms on file that are valid through the intended party date may reserve facilities. The MTA homeowner/valid tenant must be present at the party the entire time.
Reservations for facilities can be made up to a year to the date in advance. 30 days prior notice is required to reserve a facility (with the exception of the Rec 7 Pavilions). Reservations must be made at the MTA Admin Office from Monday- Friday from 8:00am- 4:00pm (closed on holidays).
All forms and payment must be turned in at the MTA administrative office. Reservations for Rec 7 pavilions being made the day of the party can be made at the Rec 7 Business Office.
Facility Rental Rules:
Recreation Center 7 Pavilion:
Download the Recreation Center 7 Pavilion Reservation Form.
- Recreation Center 1 Hall Layout
- Recreation Center 3 Hall Layout
- Recreation Center 5 Hall Layout
- Recreation Center 5 Commercial Area Parking Lot Map
- Recreation Center 6 Hall Layout
- Recreation Center 7 Pavilion Layout