The following is the most current information as of 8/27/20. Please check our website for updates as things change. We will continue to adjust business operations and policies as needed. The following actions will affect some of our homeowners:
- The Mayor has announced a Stay at Home/Work from Home order, where only essential businesses may operate. MTA essential functions include landscaping, pool maintenance, design application processing, accepting deliveries and mail, basic accounting necessary to maintain the business (deposit funds, pay bills, payroll, escrow demands), and sanitation (emptying Oops stations of rubbish).
- From August 27th through September 9th, per the Mayor’s Order 2020-25, all MTA rec centers will continue to be closed. The rec 3 business office outside window will be open for drop offs, deliveries and mail only, no transactions, from 7am to 7pm, seven days a week, closed holidays.
- All MTA and independent contractor classes, hall rentals, and meetings are canceled for August and September.
- All August and September special events are canceled.
- Tiny Tots and Seniors are canceled for August and September. Due to social distancing requirements, it may be many months before these programs return.
- All swim lessons and water aerobics are canceled for August and September. It is doubtful swim lessons and water aerobics will return while social distancing requirements are in place.
- The MTA Admin office phone will not be answered (non-essential). The building is closed to walk-in customers.
- Design applications are accepted via mail or email. You may also drop-off applications at rec 3.
- Email remains the best method of contact.
- Any further government mandated or recommended guidance will be reviewed, and may change the aforementioned dates.
- Management is continuously monitoring for updates or required changes to procedures, and will err on the side of caution, in order to protect our homeowners and employees.
We will continue to make adjustments as needed, with the number one priority being the safety of our homeowners, and all employees. If you have any questions, please contact Dave O’Neal, General Manager, at .