The following is the most current information as of 01/08/21. Please check our website for updates as things change. We will continue to adjust business operations and policies as needed. See the latest emergency rules for specifics.
Rec centers 1,2,3,4,6 & 7 are open daily, 7am to 7pm, subject to holiday and maintenance closures (see pool schedule for lap swim, open swim, and closures). Guests are allowed with appropriate guest fee.
The Rec. 3 tennis court lights are on island, and electrical work will be performed 1/11-12. The lights are expected to be installed beginning 1/26 and will take approximately two weeks. The tennis/pickleball courts will be closed during installation.
- All outdoor open areas are open for exercise, no groups larger than 5 allowed. This includes Ravine Park, Triangle Park (Ukuwai and Ko’olani), and the exercise equipment by the Mauka Sign. The Ku’ulako Tot Lot is open, no more than 5 people at one time. Be aware that HPD may issue citations if the Mayor’s order isn’t followed.
- All MTA and independent contractor classes (except Water Aerobics), hall rentals, and meetings are canceled until further notice.
- All special events are canceled until further notice.
- Tiny Tots and Seniors are canceled until further notice. Due to social distancing requirements, it may be many months before these programs return.
- All swim lessons are canceled until further notice. It is doubtful swim lessons will return while social distancing requirements are in place.
- The MTA Admin office phone (623-7300) is answered M-F, from 8am to noon, and 1pm to 4:30pm. The building is closed to walk-in customers. All departments will be doing all functions Monday through Friday, much of it remotely from home. Landscaping and Maintenance staff are working on site full-time.
- Design applications are accepted via mail or email. You may also drop-off applications at recs 3 and 7.
- Email remains the best method of contact.
- Any further government mandated or recommended guidance will be reviewed, and may change the aforementioned dates.
- Management is continuously monitoring for updates or required changes to procedures, and will err on the side of caution, in order to protect our homeowners and employees.
We will continue to make adjustments as needed, with the number one priority being the safety of our homeowners, and all employees. If you have any questions, please contact Dave O’Neal, General Manager, at .