The MTA quarterly assessment is collected in accordance with Article VI, Section 6.02 of the Mililani Town DCCR. Assessments are due and payable by each MTA homeowner in equal quarterly installments on or before the first day of every January, April, July and October. Effective April 1, 2017, the quarterly assessment was set at $117.
Assessment Due Dates
* Effective as of April 1, 2017
Late charge: Per Administrative Resolution #7, adopted 02/16/94, a late charge in the amount of $10.00 will be assessed on all delinquent accounts after the 10th day of the month in which the assessment is due.
As a courtesy to our homeowners, reminder notices are sent with any balance due approximately 15 days before the assessment due date.
Please note the following:
- Reminders are not mailed to homeowners who have a zero or credit balance or are on MTA’s SurePay Automatic Payment Plan.
- New homeowners who purchased their property after the reminders were generated will not receive a reminder until the following quarter.
- The Quarterly Assessments Reminders are just a “Reminder.” They are not a billing. If a reminder is not received, homeowners are still obligated to make a payment by the established due dates.
If you plan to pay your assessments online and would like a pdf version of your quarterly reminder statement emailed to you, enroll for estatements by clicking the link below and follow the simple steps:
- Enter your 5 digit Account Number <with 3 leading zeros>, your street number (Only 94 or 95), your email address, and a password. Click “create account”.
- You will then receive an e-mail with an activation link for confirmation. Click that link and you are enrolled!
Click HERE to sign up for e-Statements via the account management page.
e-Statements are in PDF format
If you need a reader click above
How To Pay
Checks: Make checks payable to Mililani Town Association. Post-dated checks are not accepted and will be returned. It is MTA’s policy not to accept post-dated checks, as they are not negotiable at the time they are presented.
Returned Check Fee: There is a $20 fee for each returned check or Automated Clearing House (ACH) transaction rejected by the bank (i.e. insufficient funds, account closed, etc.).
There are five ways to pay your quarterly assessment.
Click any of the five options below to learn more about them.
How To Apply for SurePay:
For more information, call our Administrative office at 623-7300 or download the SurePay Application Form. The application form is used to start, change, or stop SurePay Automatic Payment services at any time (please allow ample time processing time).
To enroll, simply complete the SurePay form and return it to MTA. In order to process your application, your MTA account must be $0.00 (you must not have an outstanding balance due). Applications must be received by the 1st day of the month prior to the quarter (i.e. for the July quarterly dues, applications are due June 1st). Applications received after the deadline will be held and processed the following quarter.
Once you have completed the SurePay application form, you may:
- Mail or hand deliver: Mililani Town Association, 95-303 Kaloapau Street, Mililani Town, HI 96789-1249
- Fax: (808) 623-3474
- Email: surepay at mililanitown.org
NOTE: Obtain your account number and BUR number from the bottom portion of your statement, or email
PayOnline@mililanitown.org with your name (owners only) and property address to obtain your login information.
- Admin Office: 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Monday through Friday
- Rec Center 3 Business Office: Weekdays, nights and weekends
- Rec Center 7 Business Office: Weekdays, nights and weekends
Please bring your remittance stub with you when you make your payment.
- During normal office hours, there is a drop-box located inside the Admin Office for your use.
With the remittance stub:
A check with the remittance stub should be mailed to our Bank of Hawaii “Lock Box” Service:Mililani Town Association
P.O. Box 29380
Honolulu, HI 96820-1780
When using this option, please remember the following:
- Only the payment will be processed. Please do not write notes or address changes on your remittance stubs as they are viewed by the processing center and not MTA. Requests for address changes must be made to our Administrative Office. Please do not send correspondence to our P.O. Box address.
- If you are using a bill payer service, you must have the service send your payment to our Administrative Office address: 95-303 Kaloapau St., Mililani, HI 9678-1249.
- To avoid late fees, please allow ample time for mail delivery and for your payments to post as received.
- Homeowners with multiple properties must submit a separate remittance for each property address.
Without the remittance stub:
A check without the remittance stub or with the remittance stub and other correspondence or enclosures (such as name or mailing address changes) should be mailed to our Administrative Office:Mililani Town Association
95-303 Kaloapau Street
Mililani, HI 96789 – 1249