Based on the Federal guidelines for preventing the spread of COVID-19, which include social distancing as well as limiting gatherings to ten or less people, we are making the following adjustments:
• All MTA and independent contractor classes, hall rentals, and meetings will be canceled from March 19, 2020 through April 5, 2020.
• All March and April events are canceled.
• Tiny Tots and Seniors are canceled for March and April.
• All swim lessons and water aerobics are canceled for March and April.
• All MTA rec centers will be closed from March 19th through April 5th. While the rec 3 facility will be closed, it will be staffed 7 days a week from 8 am – 4:30 pm through the pass-thru window to the exterior. The focus will be answering phones and taking design application drop-offs. To avoid lines, we will not be taking routine transactions, the drop-off should only be used if necessary.
• Until April 6th, MTA landscaping will be reduced to only 5 workers per day, Monday through Friday from 8 am to 4:30 pm, with a focus on mowing.
• The MTA Admin office will be closed to homeowners through April.
• Until April 6th, Maintenance will be reduced to only 2 workers per day, Monday through Friday from 8am to 4:30 pm, with a focus on rubbish pickup from the oops stations and keeping the pools clean.
• Until April 6th, Covenants and Design will be reduced to only one employee per day per department, Monday through Friday from 8 am to 4:30 pm. All business will be conducted through the mail, email, or telephone.
• Until April 6th, Accounting will be reduced to only one employee per day, Monday through Friday from 8 am to 4:30 pm. Invoices will be processed and checks will be cut weekly.
• During this time, employees who aren’t working are encouraged to limit their social activities to help reduce the spread of the virus.
• Any further government mandated or recommended guidance will be followed.
• Management is continuously monitoring the CDC for updates or required changes to procedures, and will err on the side of caution, in order to protect our homeowners and employees.
As you can see, things are changing very quickly. We will make adjustments as needed, with the number one priority being the safety of you, our homeowners, and all employees. Further updates will be provided as needed.