With the increasing news and concern regarding the coronavirus (COVID-19), MTA is taking steps to ensure the safety of our homeowners, employees and vendors we come in contact with. We will continue to adjust business operations and policies as needed. The following actions will affect some of our homeowners:
- Homeowners are asked to stay away if sick, and cover their face when coughing/sneezing, to help prevent the spread of germs. Signs are placed on all entrance doors.
- All March & April events are canceled.
- Tiny Tots and Seniors are canceled for March & April.
- Beginning Monday, March 16th and through May 1st, the Admin office will be closed to members. Staff will work out of Rec. 3, which has more protection for our employees when they interact with homeowners. Design and Covenants questions will also be handled at Rec. 3.
- We’ve increased the frequency of cleaning our facilities, particularly customer and employee touchpoints such as doorknobs, countertops, sinks and other hard surfaces.
- Any government mandated or recommended closures will be followed.
- Management is continuously monitoring the CDC for updates or required changes to procedures, and will err on the side of caution, in order to protect our homeowners and employees.
I know these actions will inconvenience some of you, but this is unchartered territory for all of us, and safety has to come first. Further cancelations may take place, based on current information at the time. Thank you for your understanding.