The following is the most current information as of 7/2/20. Please check our website for updates as things change. We will continue to adjust business operations and policies as needed. The following actions will affect some of our homeowners:
- All MTA and independent contractor classes, hall rentals, and meetings are canceled for July and August.
- All July and August special events are canceled.
- Tiny Tots and Seniors are canceled for July and August. Due to social distancing requirements, it may be many months before these programs return.
- All swim lessons and water aerobics are canceled for July and August. It is doubtful swim lessons and water aerobics will return while social distancing requirements are in place.
- All MTA rec centers and pools are open, with the exception of rec 5 and rec 6. Capacity is limited to no more than 35 in the pool/on deck during open swim. Rec 4 is limited to no more than 35 at a time in the pool and splash park combined. The rec 7 gym is limited to no more than ten playing basketball on the court at a time, and ten waiting, or twelve playing volleyball on the court and six waiting. Active players have priority over spectators. Hours of operation are 7am to 7pm, seven days a week.
- Pickleball and Tennis are open, see emergency rules for tennis and pickleball in the rules section. Beginning July 6th, open play is allowed for pickleball with no reservations needed. Open play is limited to no more than 20 people allowed in, first come, first served. Courts 2 and 3 are still available via reservations, courts 5-8 are for open play.
- The MTA Admin office phone (623-7300) is answered M-F, from 8am to noon, and 1pm to 4:30pm. The building is closed to walk-in customers. All departments will be doing all functions Monday through Friday. The building is at about 50% staffing on site, with the remaining staff working remotely. All staff have full email access to answer questions remotely. Covenants is fully staffed every Monday to take phone calls. Design is fully staffed every Tuesday to take phone calls.
- Design applications are accepted via mail or email. You may also drop-off applications at rec 3 and rec 7.
- Email remains the best method of contact.
- Any further government mandated or recommended guidance will be reviewed, and may change the aforementioned dates.
- Management is continuously monitoring the CDC for updates or required changes to procedures, and will err on the side of caution, in order to protect our homeowners and employees.
We will continue to make adjustments as needed, with the number one priority being the safety of our homeowners, and all employees. If you have any questions, please contact Dave O’Neal, General Manager, at .